Audiologists are professionals who specialize in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and balance disorders. Audiologists have extensive training and skills to evaluate the hearing status of a wide range of patients, including infants, children and adults. At ENT Specialists of Shady Grove our audiologists work closely with the Doctors to evaluate our patients accurately and work towards their successful treatment and rehabilitation.
The Audiologists of ENT Specialists of Shady Grove are experts in amplification and they offer our patients the latest technology from industry leading manufacturers. All sizes, styles and levels of technology tailored to our patient’s individual needs are offered.
THE RANGE OF SERVICES OFFERED BY OUR LICENSED AUDIOLOGISTS INCLUDE:
- Complete diagnostic hearing assessments
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings specialized to the patient’s needs and lifestyle
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom ear molds for swimming
- Occupational and recreational noise protection
- Musician molds
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) assessments
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- ENG/Vestibular function tests, evaluate dizziness / balance disorders
- Epley Maneuver
- Auditory evoked potential testing to evaluate disorders of hearing