Voice, Throat, and Swallowing Care

If you’re having difficulty swallowing, experiencing hoarseness or pain when swallowing, or if you have acid reflux that isn’t responding to treatment, you may need to see an ENT specialist. An ENT specialist, also known as an otolaryngologist, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the ears, nose, and throat. ENT specialists often help patients with voice, throat, and swallowing care. The ENT specialists of Shady Grove are experienced in treating patients with difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, acid reflux, sleep apnea, and tonsillitis, among other conditions.

Triggers That Aggravate Existing Throat Conditions:

Smoking & Drinking

Poor Diet


ENT specialists are trained to perform both medical and surgical treatments. In some cases, the recommended course of action can be taken at home, such as throat exercises or salt water gargles. In more severe cases, therapy or even surgery may be necessary. Our doctors are dedicated to helping their patients find relief from their symptoms and will work with you to find the best treatment plan. If you are experiencing any problems with your voice, throat, or swallowing, contact us today for a consultation.