All visits to our office are by appointment only, and can be scheduled by calling (301)315-5888.
We realize that your time is valuable and we try our very best to stay on schedule. We ask you to assist us by
- Being on time for your appointment
- Bringing your referral if required by your insurance
- Completing your registration and history forms prior to your appointment
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If accompanied by another adult, they should bring written permission giving authorization to treat in the presence of a responsible individual.
Please cancel 24 hours in advance. No shows without prior cancellation will incur a $50.00 fee.
Occasional emergencies may require our office to reschedule your appointment. We will contact you as soon as possible when this occurs. Please make sure we have your up-to-date contact information, including home, cell, and work phone numbers.
Making the Most of Your Visit
Before seeing our specialists, many patients have undergone studies and/or treatments related to their current problems. To allow us to make the best use of your visit, please bring with you the following:
- A complete list of medications with dosages
- A list of any medications that have been used to treat your current problem in the past, even if you are no longer taking them or they were not effective
- Radiology reports, pathology reports, and blood test results for your current problem
- CD with any CT, MRI, or other imaging that was done to evaluate your current problem (these can be obtained from the radiology facility where the study was performed)
- Prior hearing test results
If you have arranged to have records sent to our office by another physician, please call before your visit to verify that we have received them.
New Patient Forms
We encourage all NEW patients to download and compete the following required patient information forms prior to your appointment. If you cannot fill them out prior to your appointment, you will need to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete the forms in our office.
Please READ the following HIPAA document:
Please DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE ALL FORMS:
note: The above documents are in Adobe® PDF format. They require Adobe Reader to be viewed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free by clicking here.